With more than two decades of experience under our belt, we know a thing or two about workforce optimization. And we know where success starts – with people. By continually reinvesting our energy and resources into improving the user experience, our products are as intuitive and easy to use as they are relevant. The freedom to discover new insights and take action helps organizations of all sizes accelerate and gain new competitive advantages, driving customer service excellence and transforming the contact center through analytics into a new knowledge epicenter for the entire enterprise.
A strong history of product advancement
Calabrio’s flagship product, Calabrio ONE, combines workforce optimization (WFO) software along with speech, text and desktop analytics into a single comprehensive, integrated software suite that’s easy to implement, use and maintain. Forty percent of our customers integrate workforce optimization, greatly outpacing market averages.
In 2013, Gartner positioned Calabrio as the only Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Workforce Optimization, which evaluates vendors based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute. The recognition acknowledges the vision and progress Calabrio has made in simplifying complex WFO activities with an integrated solution that works across all core functions, and it’s the second year in a row Calabrio earned the distinction.
We know contact center solutions shouldn’t come in one-size-fits-all, so we meet customers where they are. Customers have a choice. We distribute our software directly, as well as through channel partnerships to give our customers the best available fit for their needs. We work with our referral, silver, gold and platinum level partners to sell and position Calabrio ONE. We’re also a member of the Cisco Developer Network (CDN) and a gold member of the Avaya DevConnect program.
The success of our clients define our success
Our relationship with our customers goes well beyond the initial installation process. We listen to what they have to say. Really listen. We’re not ashamed to say their feedback has resulted in some of our best work. More than 60 percent of our product innovation at Calabrio is driven by customer feedback. Our community of users is an active and influential one, spanning numerous contact center industries. Our Calabrio User Group is a forum where members can network, share best practices and provide input into our future product roadmaps. Our solutions are straightforward and applicable.
We complement our products with comprehensive training services and unparalleled customer support. And to prove it, Calabrio boasts some of the highest support ratings in the industry. In their 2011 Service Leaders Awards, CRM Magazine ranked Calabrio as a top vendor for customer satisfaction in the workforce optimization category. Customers surveyed in a recent Gartner Magic Quadrant rate Calabrio a perfect 10 for 10 in support and responsiveness.
Inspired by intellectual simplicity
We know something our competitors don’t – contact center software doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, products can be personalized to fit the user and the way they want to work, and managers can define which metrics mean the most to them at any particular moment. Widgets aren’t just made for social applications. We’re changing the reputation of contact center software, one desktop at a time.
- Market leader – named to Gartner’s prestigious Magic Quadrant for Workforce Optimization.
- Agility – Installation and training takes days – not weeks or months – offering the freedom to efficiently accelerate contact center performance.
- Personal – Calabrio tools and solutions can be personalized to meet end-user needs and requirements.
- Proven – installed on more than 1,250,000 desktops; 4,000+ customers.
- Employee base increased by nearly 40 percent in 2013.
- Company moved to new 30,000 square foot office in downtown Minneapolis.
- Named Top 100 Workplace (2014) in Minnesota by the Star Tribune.
- Cisco’s OEM partner for Workforce Optimization.
- Awarded 2014 Product of the Year Award by TMC’s CUSTOMER Magazine.
- Earned 2013 Stevie Award for Simplifying Analytics and Customer Relationship Management.
- Received 2013 Speech Technology Excellence Award from TMC and CUSTOMER Magazine.
© Copyright 2014 Calabrio, Inc.