Move Forward with Calabrio
Are you ready to be part of an innovative, customer-focused software company? If you’re looking for a dynamic, collaborative and rewarding career in a fast-paced, growing industry, Calabrio is the place for you. Not seeing an opening for you? We’d still love to meet you. Send your resume and if we find a fit, we’ll let you know.
Working at Calabrio
An environment to excel.
Located in the North Loop of Minneapolis
Onsite bike storage and showers
Unlimited beverages for brains swimming in ideas
Medical, dental, vision, life & retirement packages
Paid time away & floating holidays
Sponsored, seasonal sport leagues
Collaborative & innovative working environment
Women in Tech group & employee education days
2016 Top 150 Workplaces, StarTribune
Culture = people. It’s that simple.
At Calabrio, we never forget we’re in the people business. We live and work according to company values that put people at the heart of everything we do.
Calabrio is making its mark on the contact center industry by building solutions that are distinctly different. These solutions are intuitive, flexible, powerful and simple to use. At Calabrio, we’re constantly working to make our products better, and we welcome new talent that helps execute our vision. Strong teamwork and cross-functional cooperation at all levels of the company drive continued growth. Ambitious goals inspire us to go ever further. Opportunity is a constant and ongoing process through the entire company. We take ideas from customers and partners, and integrate them into new innovations that deliver improved products.
How We Hire
How We Hire
Our process isn’t complicated. Start by making your connection with the application link at the bottom of the job posting description. This sends your resume directly to the hiring manager. From there, the path to getting hired usually involves a phone conversation with HR. If all goes well, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with the whole team as well as key executives. Once the interviews take place, the team will hopefully see you fitting in with Calabrio. In some cases, it may take time, as we take hiring seriously and want to be sure it’s a good fit for all parties. Make sure you come fueled and prepared with a fully engaged brain. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Technical Customer Support Engineer - Philadelphia Description
- Customer Service Representative Description
- Technical Customer Support EngineerDescription
- Director of Support ServicesDescription
- Senior Build EngineerDescription
- Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack JavaDescription
- Software Engineer - JavaDescription
- Software Engineer in TestDescription
- Security Test EngineerDescription
- Machine Learning EngineerDescription
- Professional Services CoordinatorDescription
- Technical Project ManagerDescription
- Technical Implementation EngineerDescription
- Technical Solutions ArchitectDescription
© Copyright 2016 Calabrio, Inc.