The Calabrio User Group (CUG) is more than a user group. It’s an assembly of customers who want to be a part of something bigger. It’s a cooperative of champions within their organizations who have experienced the success of working side-by-side with Calabrio as true partners. They’ve worked with our executives, product teams and support staff, and know them as people. It’s a band of visionaries who realize that success isn’t nurtured in a vacuum. These visionaries know success is earned through question and debate, by never settling for good enough and by learning from others who share common goals and challenges. It’s a community of individuals who dare to embrace vision and change for the sake of making a real impact.
Don’t just leverage your investment in Calabrio – ACCELERATE it!
Who Should Attend?
- WFM Analysts
- Quality Analysts
- IT and Telecom Administrators and Management
- Contact Center Managers and Directors
- Managers, Directors and Customer Experience Professionals
Take advantage NOW to secure your spot for a discounted room rate at the Loews Minneapolis! Register now.
About the Annual Summit:
The Calabrio User Group Annual Summit is a three day event being held September 15 – 17, 2014 in Minneapolis, MN and will be bringing together Calabrio experts, customers and executives. Accelerate will provide attendees with education, innovation, networking, best practices, knowledge sharing, product training, product roadmaps and training! Plus, we promise to listen and use what we hear to provide better personalized solutions for our customers. 60% of product innovations last year alone came from user group feedback.
Don’t miss your chance to participate. REGISTER NOW!
Loews Hotel in Minneapolis, MN located at 601 1st Avenue North.
September 15 – 17, 2014
- Hear the vision for Calabrio and the industry from CEO, Tom Goodmanson
- Learn roadmap first hand from our Product Management and Development teams
- Attend over 20 sessions geared toward getting the most out of your products
- Complimentary 1:1 assessments with our Innovation Center and Service experts
- Visit Calabrio client, Polaris and take part in a site visit and company overview
- Network with other Calabrio users
- Hear best-selling and author of Freakonomics, Dr. Steven Levitt. All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Freakanomics and have the opportunity to attend a book signing
Help us Change the Conversation
More than 60 percent of Calabrio enhancements in 2013 came from customer-driven innovation.
CUG is the voice of the Calabrio customer base. Join today.
© Copyright 2014 Calabrio, Inc.