The Calabrio User Group (CUG) is more than a user group. It’s an assembly of customers who want to be a part of something bigger. It’s a cooperative of champions within their organizations who have experienced the success of working side-by-side with Calabrio as true partners. They’ve worked with our executives, product teams and support staff, and know them as people. It’s a band of visionaries who realize that success isn’t nurtured in a vacuum. These visionaries know success is earned through question and debate, by never settling for good enough and by learning from others who share common goals and challenges. It’s a community of individuals who dare to embrace vision and change for the sake of making a real impact.
Who Should Join?
CUG is for everyone who understands that customer service is the pulse of a thriving business. They’re change agents with a passionate interest in taking customer service to the next level – and the next, and the next, and the next. CUG visionaries include:
- Contact center leaders
- Workforce and quality specialists
- Managers and supervisors
- IT professionals
- Marketing, compliance and HR professionals
- Anyone in the organization with a passion for strategic customer service
CUG is for results-driven professionals who seek to have a voice in innovation. They take pride in the impact they have in the industry’s fastest-growing workforce optimization solution.
Don’t just leverage your investment in Calabrio. Accelerate it. While you’re at it, accelerate your entire business.
Don’t miss the opportunity to make your impact. In 2014, join more than 200 users from September 14 – 17th in Minneapolis. It’s unlike any other user group you’ve ever belonged to. It’s an experience you won’t forget. This year’s highlights include:
- Guest keynote by Dr. Steven Levitt, best-selling author of Freakonomics
- Vision keynote from CEO Tom Goodmanson
- Team charity event – a memorable highlight of every Calabrio User Group
- Site tour of Polaris Industries
- More than 40 sessions, user tracks, roadmap sessions
- An opportunity for free 1:1 assessments with our Innovation Center and service experts
- Plenty of social time to network with other users
More than 60 percent of Calabrio enhancements in 2013 came from customer-driven innovation.
CUG is the voice of the Calabrio customer base. Join today.
© Copyright 2014 Calabrio, Inc.