White Paper: Transforming the Contact Center into a Customer Intelligence Hub
Contact center analytics unlock rich voice-of-the-customer (VOC) data

With traditional contact center quality assurance programs, most companies are only scrutinizing about 2 percent of the interactions they have with their customers. The other 98 percent get stuck on a server, forgotten and taking up space until the retention period expires. These companies are neglecting their most valuable asset—the voice of the customer.

Leveraging contact center analytics to drive business value across the enterprise

Much like Google’s Analytics tool has revolutionized the marketing world, analytics software is reshaping the contact center landscape. With new analytics tools, the contact center now has seat at the table—turning unstructured customer conversations into rich data that propels better decision making throughout the organization.

Download this free white paper for an in-depth look at how analytics tools can help your organization:

  • Accelerate sales and hone marketing messages
  • Mitigate risk and prevent litigation
  • Uncover your customers’ unmet needs
  • Enhance the customer experience

Customer Experience Update