Midwestern Credit Union gains contact center efficiency with Calabrio ONE
Resulting in time savings and improved service level
An American, federally insured financial institution set out in 1931 as a not-for-profit cooperative to meet the money management goals of a Midwestern community. Today, the credit union, which offers an array of financial services, is ranked nationally among leading financial organizations and boasts more than 145,000 members.
The credit union has several contact centers with 120 total agents, including a 40-agent customer service center, a collection of smaller service groups (for lending, mortgage, collections, IT and retail help desks), as well as several work-at-home agents. When they made the decision to convert their contact center to a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), the lack of real-time data in their Monet workforce management system made administration and supervision a cumbersome process. They decided it was time to change their workforce optimization solution as well.
The credit union needed a solution that provided straightforward scheduling and management functionalities, as well as an easier way to capture voice and screen activity. Calabrio’s fully integrated WFO suite, Calabrio ONE, was the logical choice. The software helps supervisors and managers plan staffing, track performance, evaluate customer interactions and make real-time adjustments to optimize contact center performance.
The credit union’s contact center manager points to the following key areas in which they have recognized business improvements with Calabrio ONE:
- Tracking and Impacting Service Level Improvements: The credit union’s contact centers recently changed their service level goals from 80% of calls answered within 45 seconds to 80% of calls answered within 30 seconds.
- Management Time Savings: The customer service center estimates the time they save creating schedules to be about 4 hours a week.
- Forecast Accuracy Drives Agent Efficiency and Customer Satisfaction: Their forecast accuracy is above the 90% range.
- Support for Corporate Metrics: The union’s contact centers employ a pay-for-performance model by which they set staff goals, target training and measure results and overall performance.
AT A GLANCE:
INDUSTRY: Financial Services
SEATS AND LOCATIONS: 341 seats in 16 full-service locations
PRODUCTS USED: Calabrio Quality Management, Calabrio Workforce Management
Whether customers call about their mortgage or future lending options, they still expect to be serviced in a timely manner. Tracking performance and the ability to make real-time adjustments can only increase customer satisfaction.
Needed to modernize and streamline contact center scheduling and quality assurance processes.
With Calabrio ONE the credit union achieved:
- Service level goals went from 80% of calls answered within 45 seconds to 80% of calls answered within 30 seconds.
- Reduced time creating schedules by 4 hours per week.
- Forecast accuracy over 90%.
© Copyright 2017 Calabrio, Inc.