Calabrio Ramps as Market Milestones Demonstrate Significant Growth in Contact Center Workforce Optimization and Analytics
Company passes 3,400 customer milestone as market digs into
data with integrated Calabrio ONE suite
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — Calabrio, Inc., a leading provider of contact center workforce optimization and analytics software, today announced that 2012 was a very good year. So good, in fact, that the company, whom Gartner positioned as a “Visionary” vendor in its Magic Quadrant*, outpaced the market by nearly 600% with approximately 35% year-over-year growth in seats deployed of its Calabrio ONE® Workforce Optimization for call centers (WFO) platform. The highly-integrated and intuitive platform enables contact centers to easily personalize and optimize toolsets, streamline operations and become more cost-efficient. Since January 2012, Calabrio ONE has become the clear choice for contact centers looking for valuable, intuitive and flexible WFO solutions that improve efficiency, save money and enable better business decisions.
Calabrio also passed the 3,400 customer milestone. With 40% of its customers leveraging a combination of the company’s Calabrio ONE applications that include call recording, quality management, workforce management, speech analytics and performance dashboards, Calabrio once again beats the market average of 10%.
To support the exceptional growth and momentum already experienced and expected for 2013, the company also announces today a phase of corporate reorganization that will be instrumental in guiding the company’s product and sales departments through its current and expected growth periods. To fuel momentum and accommodate growth, the company also intends to move its headquarters from Plymouth, Minnesota, to a larger metropolitan office in downtown Minneapolis in April 2013.
“Thanks to the exceptional expertise among the teams here at Calabrio, as well as valued partnerships and customer input, we’ve seen momentous progress in both our product breadth and customer expansion,” said Tom Goodmanson, president and CEO of Calabrio. “Calabrio continues its commitment to delivering simplified, user-centric solutions that take the complexity out of contact center management. We look forward to building on our 2012 accomplishments to evolve the contact center into an information powerhouse that drives informed and strategic decision-making.”
In July 2012, Calabrio launched its Calabrio Speech Analytics application that automates the review, categorization and analysis of meaningful data contained within recorded voice transactions. The application brings structure to traditionally unstructured voice data, enabling contact centers to spend less time reviewing transactions and more time focusing on their business and their customers.
Calabrio’s 2012 highlights also include:
- Positioned in the 2012 “Visionary” quadrant in Gartner’s 2012 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Workforce Optimization, marking Calabrio’s fifth year of inclusion in the report.
- An expanded partnership with Cisco, offering Calabrio enterprise recording applications through the Cisco Solutions Plus program in order to deliver high-value solutions to an expanded user-base with the added confidence of seamless integration into customers’ Cisco platforms.
- The company was awarded International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 Certification by the Bureau Veritas Group for strict compliance to information security and data protection standards.
- Several industry awards and nominations, including recipient of the 2012 CRM Service Award for Workforce Optimization—a second year win for Calabrio; TMC’s Customer Interaction Solutions Speech Technology Excellence Award; TMC’s Customer Interaction Solutions CRM Excellence Award—also a second year win for Calabrio; TMC’s Communication Solutions Product of the Year Award; and finalist for The Golden Bridge Awards’ Best Information Technology Software.
- Doubled Calabrio User Group (CUG) membership, expanding the knowledge community for customers to share ideas and experiences, and collaborate on the direction of future products.
Calabrio ONE is currently available through Calabrio and its partner network. Additional information about all Calabrio products can be found at www.calabrio.com
*Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Workforce Optimization, Jim Davies, November 7, 2012.
About Calabrio, Inc.
Calabrio, Inc. develops and markets Calabrio ONE®, a comprehensive suite of contact center workforce optimization software that’s easy to implement, use and maintain. Calabrio ONE includes call recording, quality assurance, workforce management, speech analytics and performance-based dashboards and reporting. Calabrio ONE is flexible – providing product bundles and add-ons that make it easy for customers to begin with the right set of applications and features for their business today, then build on their success with new applications and features as their business matures and their needs evolve. Calabrio ONE is built on a modern Web 2.0-based architecture that allows the contact center to integrate new applications easily, as well as personalize and optimize the desktop toolset for each user – agents, supervisors, managers, knowledge workers, and executives. Calabrio is a member of the Cisco Developer Network (CDN), and a gold member of the Avaya DevConnect program. Find news and information at www.calabrio.com.
Follow Calabrio on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/calabrio
Calabrio, Calabrio One and the Calabrio logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Calabrio, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.