When flexibility, reliability and speed are essential to capturing calls, Calabrio Call Recording software makes the task of call recording, call logging, archiving and retrieving previously recorded calls more manageable in IP-based networks. Organizations can choose to record all phone calls within the enterprise, or just for particular groups, departments or contact center teams. Advanced call query options and powerful metadata tagging lets users find call recordings quickly and easily among hundreds of thousands of logged interactions.
What makes Calabrio Call Recording Software unique?
1) Easy to use.
- A modern Web 2.0 interface makes the product simple to deploy, learn and use.
2) Lower administrative costs.
- Calabrio’s synchronization with the ACD automates the basic task of adding, moving and deleting users.
3) Lower infrastructure costs.
- Minimize server software fees; utilize existing database resources and storage.
4) Lower time to resolution.
- Call Recording verification provides peace of mind in critical applications.
5) Lower total cost of ownership.
- Flexible architecture, storage and pricing options make it easy to reach company goals.
6) Support you can count on.
- The highly responsive Calabrio support team receives consistently high marks for customer satisfaction.
Calabrio Call Recording offers more call recording architecture options than anyone. Our call recording system captures services ranging from desktop, server, network call recording and more. You choose the method that best fits your needs. To find out more contact us here.